Followers

Thursday 14 March 2013

Easter Bonnet

Welcome to my second week as guest designer at Out of a hat creations.  Challenge 51 is 'Easter Bonnet' and although I have considered making an actual bonnet, I have settled for a card.

I started by purchasing a digi image from the Rick St Dennis Etsy Shop and once printed I coloured it using my Letraset promarkers.  I covered the bonnet with a Sakura glitter gold gel pen but unfortunately the photo doesn't show the bling effect it has.  I also added glossy accents to the rabbit, flower, basket ribbon and content.  For the background I used cream card stock which I stamped with a free Craft Stamper cockerel and then inked with Tim Holtz brushed corduroy, barn door and faded jeans.  I added a piece of twine tied with a bow.  The sentiment is from Stampin'Up and I attached everything using double sided foam.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Tracey and your colouring is amazing.

    It's great to have you with us for the whole month at OOAHC

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Tracey:)
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic easter card Tracey,love the image
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey I love this Easter card its such a lovely image and beautifully coloured, great design to. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x